If you’re thinking about starting a new business but you’re not sure where to turn . . . we can help!
Putting all the pieces together to start your own business is a lot of work. That’s why James City County established the Business and Technology Incubator to offer the resources, support system, mentoring, and safe-haven you need to get your venture off the ground.
Business and Technology Incubator
Research shows that businesses that participate in incubation programs have a far greater chance of success over those who don’t. James City County’s Business and Technology Incubator is managed by the College of William and Mary’s Technology and Business Center. Through this mutually beneficial partnership, local businesses are linked to a wealth of resources throughout the university. The center connects the College’s faculty and students to area businesses to create collaborations that strengthen the College’s programs and contribute to new economic ventures both locally and throughout Virginia.
This comprehensive business program offers access to the information and resources that will help your company succeed. The program includes:
- Assessment of the companies needs
- Establishment of and help with critical milestones
- Customized business development programs
- Direct business mentoring
- Access to professional service providers
- Facilitate relationship building through formal and informal networking
- Links to Mason School of Business professors and student interns
- Ongoing business education programs
Plus, as part of the incubator program, you can enjoy many standard office amenities including:
- Reception, meeting and conference areas
- 24-hour access to furnished offices
- Telecommunications and printing infrastructure
- Permanent business mailing address
- Kitchen/break area
- Janitorial services
- Use of the Technology and Business Center facilities
Ready to learn more . . . and get your business started right?
View our Essential Guide to Business for help getting started and getting a business license.
For more information about the Incubator, contact Bill Bean at (757) 221-7825 or firstname.lastname@example.org